IDA Group is looking for a stagière to help support our work both in Brussels and in Berlin on a diverse range of policy, communication and trade areas. From day one, the successful applicant will be considered a full member of the team and will gain the opportunity to interact directly with the EU institutions, media and clients. The position will be full time and based in Brussels.
We are an international consultancy for government affairs, reputation management, trade and funding. We are jointly headquartered in Brussels and Berlin and have offices in Sao Paolo, Tokyo, Ottawa, Paris and London. We support a broad range of clients to communicate strategically, influence legislation, resolve issues, change regulation, enter new markets or overcome trade barriers.
The tasks include:
- Supporting IDA Group team members in various EU policy areas, with a particular focus on Energy, Environment and Transport
- Supporting IDA Group team members with EU and Belgian media relations
- Supporting IDA Group’s international trade and market access team
- Promoting IDA Group through e.g. events, social media and drafting blogs/articles
- Maintaining databases to keep them up to date
- General office support and research in the Brussels office
- Degree level, with fully proficient professional English a must. Having native (Flemish) Dutch proficiency a bonus
- A willingness to get stuck in and a can-do attitude
- An ability to write in a clear, concise way and an eye for detail
- Understanding of the EU Institutions and current affairs, in particular in the fields of energy, environment and transport
- An keen interest in politics, policy and international relations
The stage will be remunerated and will commence on 23 October for six months, with a review after 3 months.
If you would like to apply, please send a cover email and your CV by 6 October to Oliver Kaye at firstname.lastname@example.org